Friday, January 2, 2009

Everything in its place and a place for everything.


I live in an old house with very few closets or storage spaces. Minimal storage space is a problem for many people but for a crafter it can be a hinderance. For the new year I've decided to get creative with storage issues. I hope you'll comment about your ideas for using the expected for unexpected things. My first idea is for over-the-door shoe holders. I will be taking one (at least) of these and I'll use for my smaller objects, like ribbon, ric-rac, glues, marking tools, scissors, etc. I will choose one with clear pockets so everything can easily be seen. This would also work great for the scrapbookers and stampers with all their little gadgets. Share some of your organizational tips too.

Photo from spacesavers.com. Check out their website for great organizational products and think outside the box for ways to use them.

No comments: